Thursday 27 October 2011

Starting my first Blog

Hi and welcome to my Blog!

My name is Daniel aka the_one.89 from the DailyMobile Forum.
I am the creator of the Symbian Belle CFW "The One".

I created this blog to have more flexibility and possibilitys than in a forum post/thread.
This page is mainly for small updates and to make my (formerly) internal version available to anyone!

My latest public version (fully tested and stable) will also be published here:
http://forum.dailymobile.se/index.php?topic=52888.0

Of course everything that I upload here is save to install, it will at least boot for sure!
So don't worry, none of my internal versions will brick your device

Note: I am new to this blogging stuff and this is my first Blog, so maybe there will be alot of changes... I need some time to figure out what possibilitys i have here and how everything works.

If you have some ideas about how to improve the user expirience on my blog, let my know by commenting my post!

3 comments:

  1. Dear the_one,
    I have been enjoying your CFWs for a few month now. Great work.
    Would you mind telling us a little bit more about yourself? I know that this type of development and activity requires a lot of time. How do you do it?
    Keep on the good job.
    David (DR) - Israel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi David

    i will post a comment about me in the discussion section of my blog;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for creating this Blog!

    I'm not into following new forum threads but I'll certanly follow your blog-feed to see what's happening with your CFW. It looks very interesting and I'll probably giving it a try in a few days :)

    Greetings from Vienna!
    Martin

    ReplyDelete